Saturday, November 28, 2015

"An Endless Christmas"
by
Cynthia Ruchti

GIVEAWAY of 2 hardcover copies!





Description 

On the way to Christmas with his family, Micah asks Katie to marry him. She says no, but there is no getting out of Christmas now. The Binder family celebrates every Christmas as if it were their last. Too many people, too much snow, and too little room should be a recipe for disaster. But sometimes too much is just enough. Especially when it's Christmas.


This book can be purchased here:
http://www.amazon.com
http://www.barnesandnoble.com
http://www.christianbook.com
http://www.deepershopping.com





It was my good fortune to receive 3 copies of this book, one an advanced review copy, and 2 hardcover copies that I wish to share with readers of my blog. Merry Christmas from Worthy Publishing, Cynthia Ruchti and me!





Biography

Cynthia Ruchti is the author of the critically acclaimed Where the Morning Glory Blooms and They Almost Always Come Home. After 33-years as writer/producer of the daily 15-minute radio broadcast, The Heartbeat of the Home, Cynthia served a two-year term as president of American Christian Fiction Writers and currently serves as ACFW's Professional Relations Liaison. In addition t+o writing novels, devotionals, and magazine articles, she speaks for women's events and writers' conferences. Cynthia and her plot-tweaking husband live in Central Wisconsin, where she creates stories of Hope-that-glows-in-the-dark. Find Cynthia on the web at CynthiaRuchti.com. 


My Thoughts ~

Christmas with the Binder family is what most families dream of. The family and extended family members all gather at their grandparents' cottage for a week of celebration. Living quarters are cramped and tempers "could" flare, but there is so much love shared amongst these characters that cramped quarters and chaos are the norm, and laughter abounds.

I loved this story of a Binder family Christmas. Love and respect are highlights throughout this warm and cozy novella. This is not to say the story reveals the perfect family, but the caring, love and forgiveness expressed are so refreshing. This family owns its share of troubles as any family does, but how they deal with these issues is inspiring. 

Katie finds that not all families are broken and dysfunctional. A journey from her childhood of brokenness, heartbreak and loneliness to eye-opening awe as the Binder family embraces her is a healing balm. Their love and respect surround her in the hope for new beginnings.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review. All opinions expressed are my own, and no monetary compensation was received for this review.


CONTEST GUIDELINES: Please leave a comment and your email address using [at] and [dot] to protect your email address. Giveaways are limited to residents of the continental US only, please. I am not responsible for loss or damage through the postal service. Winners have one week to claim their prizes. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate all of your comments!


Optional: For additional chances to win this giveaway, share this contest through either Twitter or Facebook, and sign up to follow my blog. Please let me know what you did for extra chances to win. Deadline for this giveaway is Friday, December 4, 2015.  


 

57 comments:

  1. Thank you for the chance. I love Christmas books. I receive your newsletter.
    leliamae54(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this one, it sounds good! Lattebooks at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're aware of the book already, Susan. Thanks for entering.

      Delete
  3. This novella has been on my radar for some time now. Thanks for the giveaway, Nancee! (And also thanks to the publisher, though they won't see this comment, heehee.) Shared on Twitter! nadine(dot)keels(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I did, Nadine! So I'll make sure they hear about your gratitude! :)

      Delete
  4. I know this book will be great! Keeping my fingers crossed! Thank you for the opportunity.

    mauback55 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie. I love the idea that one of you--TWO of you--will win!

      Delete
  5. I love the title and the cover. Thanks for the giveaway.

    I follow your blog via psalm103and 138 at gmail dot com Shared on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get newletter ;) I'd love to read this Christmas story..
    dkstevensAToutlookD OTcoM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas stories make great Christmas or thank you gifts!

      Delete
  7. This looks like a really sweet book. I shared and I get your newsletter. sonja dot nishimoto at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sonja. The Binder family has stayed with me long after completing the book.

      Delete
  8. This sounds like a sweet Christmas story!

    I follow the blog via e-mail

    pattymh2000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like what I am hearing about this book. It's on my TBR list. Thanks for the review and giveaway!
    momrain(AT)aol(DOT)com

    I follow your blog and have shared the giveaway on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great Christmas story! Would love to read it! famhriv at Hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to win this book. Sounds like a very good Christmas story.
    seraphinangel7(at)aol(dot)com
    Juanita Cook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great love. Chances to win free books due to no job. Reading a book a night now. Public library loves my requests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praying the job situation turns around soon for you. Way to support your library!

      Delete
  13. Thank you for the opportunity! jnjfischer50[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in to leave a comment, Jennifer.

      Delete
  14. I would love to win!
    ~Charis Z.
    gracelz1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charis (love the name), I'll meet you in the pages.

      Delete
  15. I have been wanting to read this book.Thanks for the chance.jackie_tessnair(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to read it again myself one of these days!

      Delete
  16. Hey Nancee, You've written another great review! I've seen this story advertised and thought it would be a sweet one to read. Plus I adore the cover! Thanks for the opportunity to win a copy. :-)

    duhpaynes[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like a great book! Thanks for the giveaway! RachelATbledsoeDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel. I do hope you get a chance to read it.

      Delete
  18. I love reading Christmas books.
    Joan
    JoanEC128ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one has a combination of laughter and tears and tender moments. Hope you enjoy it.

      Delete
  19. i read reviews to see if the book is my kind of reading.
    Marion
    MarionMPCataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea, Marion. Hope you're seeing some good reviews about An Endless Christmas.

      Delete
  20. Thank you for the opportunity, Nancee. Sounds like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always seem to be drawn to Christmas books. They always seem to have a cozy feeling with a happy ending.
    MarilynDKCataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Cozy" is a great word to describe what happens within the Binder cottage at Christmas. It impresses me, too, that Christmas truly sets up every other happy ending we can know!

      Delete
  22. I've been very busy lately, and I now see that all of you have been busy as well! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting. I'm blessed to have 2 copies of this fabulous book to offer in this contest. Good luck to each of you. Our contest will end Friday evening, 12-4-15.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancee. Your support of good books is such an encouragement!

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome, Cynthia!

      Delete
  23. This book sounds awesome! Hoping to read it!
    Brooke
    Brooke.Irwin07atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brooke, I do hope that--one way or another--you get the opportunity to read An Endless Christmas!

      Delete
  24. New author to me. The book sounds very interesting. Would love a chance to win a copy. Thank you for the contest.
    kmgervais@nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, it's a joy to an author's heart when we can connect with new readers.

      Delete
  25. Hi Nancee,
    I hope the Binder family has a lot of games available (for their in-ing instead of out-ing)! I have not seen An Endless Christmas before ~ thank you for your review!
    I am a Google Friend Connect Friend and receive your e-mail notices of postings. Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House lanehillhouse[at]centurylink[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Board games and outdoor games were a big part of the Binder family Christmas week!

      Delete
  26. Hi Nancee. Thanks for this giveaway. Cynthia's book sounds really good. I am a follower of yours. I clicked to share this on FB but it's not bringing up this giveaway. Maxie > mac262(at)me(dot)com <

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nancee, I got it shared on my FB timeline. Maxie > mac262(at)me(dot)com <

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love finding new authors and always a plus that their book is a Christmas story! Thanks for this opportunity, Nancee. I will share on Facebook too!
    Sunydey26 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And authors love finding new readers! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  29. CONGRATULATIONS TO Loraine Nunley and Anne Payne for winning this contest! You will each receive a copy of An Endless Christmas. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete