Saturday, August 6, 2016

"Told You So"
by Kristen Heitzmann
GIVEAWAY!
 
Description
From the minute Grace Evangeline throws her sweet tea in Devin Bressard’s face, their battle of wits and cross-purposes overtakes their lives. Sassy “angelic” Grace Evangeline will stop at nothing to see her romance novel produced for Broadway. Devin Bressard knows all about the commercial success of Ms. Evangeline’s “novels”—as far from his literary, nerve-striking plays as anything could be. Grace intends to pull his head out of the rarefied air long enough to make her point, even if it involves stalking him and infiltrating his friends and colleagues. Devin knows she’s trouble, but who would guess the spokesperson for strength and virtue would be a calamity vortex? He mounts a fierce resistance, but when he’s forced to work with Grace, his profession and sanity aren’t the only things at risk. Collapsing walls on both sides bring a detente that could shatter their bond—or resound through more lives than their own.




Biography

Kristen Heitzmann is the bestselling author of contemporary romantic suspense, psychological suspense, and historical novels, including Colorado Book Award finalist The Still of Night, Christy Award finalists Indivisible and The Tender Vine, and Christy Award winners Secrets and The Breath of Dawn that won both a Christy Award and Inspirational Readers Choice Award and was a finalist for a people's choice award in the Netherlands. She is a fiction track and workshop teacher at writers conferences. An artist and musician, she'll also be found hiking the Colorado Rocky Mountain trails near her home where she lives with her husband, pets, extended family, and wildlife.




My thoughts ~

Told You So is the first book I've read that is authored by Kristen Heitzmann. I didn't realize what I was missing! What I thought might be a light romance wasn't even close! Female protagonist, Grace Evangeline is an author of Christian fiction, filled with goodness and purity. Devin Bressard is the producer Grace has sought to produce her latest book on Broadway. Their ideas don't even come close to being on the "same page."

Told You So is written with depth, intensity and intellectual elements that resonate with truth and reality. I was immediately caught up in the plot which moves swiftly and in all directions. Characters are very well developed, and settings are remarkably well defined. Suspense, deception, and romance all pull this well written novel together into a high-pitched drama with just the right amount of lighthearted humor. 

This is a most surprising novel. I'm not sure what I was expecting from this book, but it certainly delivered a lot more than I ever presumed. Don't miss this deeply involved novel. I highly recommend it!
 
CONTEST GUIDELINES: Please leave a comment and your email address using [at] and [dot] to protect your email address. Giveaways are limited to residents of the continental US only, please. I am not responsible for loss or damage through the postal service. Winners have one week to claim their prizes. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate all of your comments!

Optional: For additional chances to win this giveaway, share this contest through either Twitter or Facebook, and sign up to follow my blog. Please let me know what you did for extra chances to win. Deadline for this giveaway is Friday, August 12.

 

26 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading this one. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I will have to add this to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great read.Thanks for the giveaway.
    Marilyn
    MarilynDKC[at]AOL[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this book. Thank you for this giveaway.
    Joan
    JoanEC128{at]AOL[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting and interesting book. Thanks for this giveaway.
    Marion
    MarionMPC[at]AOL[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds wonderful. I would love to read it. sonja dot nishimoto at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONGRATULATIONS, Sonja! Your name was randomly drawn in this contest. You have won a copy of Butterfly Palace! Happy Reading!

      Delete
  7. Book sound like a great read. Def adding to my TBR list.
    diannekc8(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Book sound like a great read. Def adding to my TBR list.
    diannekc8(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one sounds like a winner to me!

    mauback55 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love her books, but haven't read one for awhile. TY for the chance, Nancee. God bless.
    I follow your blog and sharing now on FB
    leliamae54@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Kristen's books. Would love to read this one.
    Thereadmaster@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nancee--glad to read your review on Kristen Heitzmann's recent release. I've only read one of her books, but it was excellent. Thank you for offering a copy. (I'm a follower. Shared on Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook).
    may_dayzee(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this sounds so good!!!
    alander87(at)allcom(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a great read! Here's hoping...
    anne at rightler dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have not read Kristin's books yet but I see that I need to fix that. Thanks for the review and giveaway.
    momrain(AT)aol(DOT)com - shared on FB and Twitter - subscriber to your email

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kristen is a new to me author and this book sounds amazing.
    diannekc8(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a couple of Kristin's books on my shelf waiting to be read, but haven't read any of her work yet. I am aware that her books is very well-loved. When I saw that this book was heavier on the romance than her previous novels, I couldn't resist. :) tlhcoupon(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kristen is a new-to-me author. This books sounds incredible.

    I shared the giveaway on Facebook and tagged you.

    psalm103and138 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds like a great book. I have several of Kristen's books and loved them. I would love to win this one. I shared on FB and Twitter & Pinterest.
    grandmama_brenda(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This book sounds like an excellent read. CherylB1987 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also shared on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google plus

      Delete
  21. I am so glad to hear that you love this book, I have been meaning to read it for a while now! I am a blog follower and shared the giveaway on FB. katie07edgar(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nancee, I loved your review. I would LOVE to read this

    ReplyDelete
  23. A nice review that intrigued me that I want to read this book. Thank you for the opportunity to win a copy. marilynridgway78[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love a sassy leading lady in Christian novels! Grace Evangeline certainly qualifies! I have also greatly enjoyed other books by this author and cannot wait to read this one!Thanks for the appealing review and offer of the book!
    Janice Moore
    pjrcmoore(AT)windstream(DOT)net

    ReplyDelete