Dangerous Testimony
(Pacific Coast Private Eyes)
by Dana Mentink
Description
LAST WITNESS STANDING
Four weeks before she's set to testify at a gang murder trial, someone is determined to make sure that Candace Gallagher Andrews never takes the stand. When nowhere is safe for the private investigator or her little girl, Candace turns to the only person she can trust—longtime friend and former navy SEAL Marco Quidel. For Marco, protecting Candace is not just another duty. As the trial date nears and the killer stalks ever closer, Marco knows fear for the first time—the fear of losing Candace and her daughter. But while Marco begins seeing Candace as more than just a friend, her late husband's memory is never far from her mind. So he must keep Candace alive—and not get emotionally involved—long enough to put away a killer.
Biography
Dana is an award winning author of Christian fiction. Her novel, Betrayal in the Badlands, won a 2010 Romantic Times Reviewer’s Choice Award, and she was pleased to win the 2013 Carol Award for Lost Legacy and a Holt Medallion Merit Award. She's authored more than twelve novels to date for Harlequin’s Love Inspired Suspense line. Dana loves feedback from her readers. Contact her at www.danamentink.com
My thoughts ~
The Pacific Coast Private Eyes series has been suspenseful and fast paced from the very first book to the last in the series. Dangerous Testimony ends this series and is no disappointment! I'm sorry to see this series end. Dana Mentink has a talent for increasing your heart rate and making you want to read faster to find out what lurks around the next corner.
The Gallagher family is very well defined, and after reading the four books in this series I feel as if I know the family personally. This last suspense novel involves Candace and her family. Danger lurks at every turn as she is the last witness scheduled to testify at a gang murder trial. Someone wants her out of the picture before the trial begins. Trouble propels, and the pace doesn't abate as Candace fights to save her own life and that of her young daughter.
Suspense is the substance that keeps this story moving. If you love mysteries and danger this book is for you. I recommend reading the entire series. You won't be disappointed!
Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book as a gift. All expressed opinions are my own.
The Pacific Coast Private Eyes series has been suspenseful and fast paced from the very first book to the last in the series. Dangerous Testimony ends this series and is no disappointment! I'm sorry to see this series end. Dana Mentink has a talent for increasing your heart rate and making you want to read faster to find out what lurks around the next corner.
The Gallagher family is very well defined, and after reading the four books in this series I feel as if I know the family personally. This last suspense novel involves Candace and her family. Danger lurks at every turn as she is the last witness scheduled to testify at a gang murder trial. Someone wants her out of the picture before the trial begins. Trouble propels, and the pace doesn't abate as Candace fights to save her own life and that of her young daughter.
Suspense is the substance that keeps this story moving. If you love mysteries and danger this book is for you. I recommend reading the entire series. You won't be disappointed!
Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book as a gift. All expressed opinions are my own.


No comments:
Post a Comment