Light of Dawn
Book 3 of The Remnant Series
by Vannetta Chapman
GIVEAWAY!
GIVEAWAY!
Before Dawn, What Dangers Lurk in the Darkness?
For nine months, since a devastating solar flare caused a complete failure of the electrical grid, Shelby Sparks and her diabetic son, Carter, have been living at the ranch of Shelby's high school sweetheart, Max Berkman.
Mostly insulated from the chaos surrounding them, Shelby and Max discover that the Texas government has fled the capitol and is barely maintaining control of the state. The governor needs volunteers to search for the new federal government, but no one knows exactly where it might be located—if it even still exists—or what perils await those brave enough to take on the mission.
Compelled by Carter's desperate need for insulin and their God-given sense of duty, Shelby and Max answer the governor's call and set out on a treacherous 600-mile journey, where they will experience the terrifying effects of unrestrained anarchy. If they have the faith and fortitude necessary to reach their destination, what will they find when they get there?
In this thrilling conclusion to the Remnant trilogy, America is left teetering between total collapse and the dawn of a new and vastly different reality.
Biography
Vannetta Chapman writes inspirational fiction full of grace, including romantic suspense and Amish romance novels. Chapman was a teacher for 15 years and currently writes full-time. She lives in the Texas Hill Country with her husband, pets, and a herd of deer.
www.VannettaChapman.com
My Perspective ~
The third book in The Remnant Series wraps up a course of necessary actions for survival in the throes of a solar flare. The entire electrical grid has been destroyed, leaving people helpless and hopeless. Survival of the fittest can only be accomplished by resourceful and well developed plans of action.
This last book in the series is as powerful as the previous stories leading up to this compelling and complex way of life in a whole new world. Adapting to life after the flare is portrayed realistically and powerfully.
This is an unforgettable and ingenious portrayal of life after the flare that would affect all of humanity in the most paramount manner. I have found myself anticipating how I would react to the situations presented in the event that we are subjected to a horrific event such as this. The northern lights now haunt me! It could happen!
Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book for my reading pleasure, with no expectations for a positive review. All expressed opinions are my own.
This last book in the series is as powerful as the previous stories leading up to this compelling and complex way of life in a whole new world. Adapting to life after the flare is portrayed realistically and powerfully.
This is an unforgettable and ingenious portrayal of life after the flare that would affect all of humanity in the most paramount manner. I have found myself anticipating how I would react to the situations presented in the event that we are subjected to a horrific event such as this. The northern lights now haunt me! It could happen!
Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book for my reading pleasure, with no expectations for a positive review. All expressed opinions are my own.
CONTEST GUIDELINES: Please leave a comment and your email address using [at] and [dot] to protect your email address. Giveaways are limited to residents of the continental US only, please. I am not responsible for loss or damage through the postal service. Winners have one week to claim their prizes. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate all of your comments!
Optional: For additional chances to win this giveaway, share this contest through either Twitter or Facebook, and sign up to follow my blog. Please let me know what you did for extra chances to win. Deadline for this giveaway is Friday, 7-21-17.


I am DYING to read this final installment!!! Thanks for the opportunity! susan828[at]hotmail[dot]com
ReplyDeleteI loved the first 2 books and am anxious to read this conclusion. Thanks for the chance at winning. pamburke74gmailcom
ReplyDeleteJust finished book 2, can't wait for Light of Dawn. Thank you for your review and the opportunity to win a copy.
ReplyDeleteanne at rightler dot com
p.s. I follow your blog, shared this blog on FB, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
CONGRATULATIONS,Anne! Your name was randomly selected to receive a copy of Light of Dawn! I'm excited for you. This has been one of my favorite series.
DeleteI have the first two books in this series and definitely want the last one! Great review, thank you for the giveaway chance.
ReplyDeleteI shared on Facebook and Twitter and already follow your blog.
teamob4 (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow your blog and shared on FB. Thank you for the chance.
ReplyDeleteleliamae54(at)aol(dot)com
We have the first book of this series in the church library. Thanks for giving me the chance to win this book. Janet E.
ReplyDeletevon1janet(at)gmail(dot)com
This is a great series. I look forward to this book.
ReplyDeleteThereadmaster(at)me(dot)com
Sounds like another winner! I would love to read it. Thank you for the opportunity! mauback55 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI haven't read this series yet, but I'm looking forward to reading the series. Sounds like an amazing read.
ReplyDeletediannekc8(at)gmail(dot)com
I haven't read this series yet, but I'm looking forward to reading the series. Sounds like an amazing read.
ReplyDeletediannekc8(at)gmail(dot)com
This series sounds so interesting. I have wondered what life would be like if we lost our modern conveniences. Thanks for the review and the giveaway!
ReplyDeletemomrain(at)aol(dot)com
I follow your blog an I also shared this giveaway on Twitter and Facebook.
I'm so excited to read this series! Thank you for the great review and giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog and shared on Facebook
psalm103and138 at gmail dot com
I love Vannetta's books and this sounds like another great one I would love to read.
ReplyDeletemarypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com
Maryann