For Time & Eternity
(The Sister Wife Series)
by Allison Pittman
Description
All Camilla Deardon knows of the Mormons camping nearby is the songs she hears floating on the breeze. Then she meets one of them―a young man named Nathan Fox. Never did she imagine he would be so handsome, so charming, especially after Mama and Papa’s warnings to stay away. Though she knows she should obey her parents, Camilla can’t refuse her heart. But even Nathan’s promises cannot prepare her for what she will face in Utah.
Biography
As far as I know, I have always been a writer. Before I could put words to page, I would dictate stories to my mother. I have always lulled myself to sleep by crafting stories--a new chapter each night. When God called me to write, I was thrilled to answer His prompting. And so it was, after a long conversation with my husband, I left a 20-year teaching career to pursue a new direction. It called for a HUGE step of faith, but God has kept me and our family safe.
I count every single one of my readers as one of God's blessings in my life, and I like to think of my stories as being the first step in a conversation. Please visit my website, www.allisonpittman.com and send me an email. It is one of my greatest joys to hear from you!
My Perspective ~
The story of Camilla Deardon is expertly documented as she leaves her Christian roots behind to follow the love of her life into the unknown territory of the Mormon Church. This novel is very well researched, and is an education into the mores of the Mormon faith. Character development is excellent, and the comparisons in the beliefs and practices in the Christian faith as compared to those of the Mormon church are precise. The beliefs of the Mormon faith are depicted in a factual manner, and wrapped into a fictional story that is believable and distressing at times. The author did a magnificent job of presenting facts with a very tactful technique, and I appreciate the education that I received from a beautifully written tale of spiritual battle. I am anticipating for the arrival of the sequel to this book!
Disclaimer: I obtained a copy of this book with no expectations for a positive review. All expressed opinions are my own.
Disclaimer: I obtained a copy of this book with no expectations for a positive review. All expressed opinions are my own.


I would love to read this, as it sounds very interesting. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete