"Jesus Helps Me"
by Callie Grant
Art by Missi Jay
Description
Jesus Helps Me, new to the Knowing My God
series, offers four levels of exploration: a quoted Bible passage,
beautiful real-world photographs, supportive captions to relate the
passage meaning to a child’s life, and thinking questions to personalize
the experience. A parent guide gives tips for involving a baby,
toddler, and child. In the Graham Blanchard book collection, Jesus Helps
Me is a Learn book, which makes personal Bible study accessible to
young children who, alongside adults, build a foundation for faith and a
lifelong friendship with Jesus. These books grow with your child! Find
out more about our Learn, Absorb & Praise™ framework for children’s
books at GrahamBlanchard.com.
Purchase at the following locations:
http://www.amazon.com
http://www.barnesandnoble.com
http://www.christianbook.com
http://www.deepershopping.com
Biography
Callie Grant founded Graham Blanchard to
create children's books for growing up in God, by working with an
extensive network of artists, parents, pastors, teachers, and children.
The company is the culmination of her experience in the publishing
industry paired with a strong calling to help families know God's love
and nurture their faith through reading together. Her previous titles,
under the name Callie Gregory, include Jeeves, I'm Bored: 25 Internet
Adventures for Kids, and Jeeves, I Need Help: Tips and Tricks for Kids
on the Net. For more information about Grant and Graham Blanchard, visit
grahamblanchard.com.
My thoughts ~
I
am very impressed in the approach to learning about our Christian faith
through such important things in nature that children can relate to. As
I stated above, the photographs are absolutely beautiful, and clear
closeups allow children to get a good look at each bird and its family. I
highly recommend this little board book for toddlers and preschoolers.
Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from The Book Club Network's
For Readers Only program in exchange for my honest review. All
expressed opinions are my own, and no monetary compensation was received
for this review.


No comments:
Post a Comment