Carrie Fancett Pagels Cover Reveal for "The Lumberjacks’ Ball" Blog Hop & Giveaways!!!
This wonderful cover could be straight from the Northwoods of Michigan's upper peninsula!
Book to be released in April 2015!
Book to be released in April 2015!
Summary:
A decade after surviving a brutal attack, a mercantile owner’s daughter seeks to begin her life anew in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. A gifted craftsman wishes to leave his lumberjack life and seeks employment at her new store. When his presence dredges up memories she wishes to suppress, the new proprietress must learn to face her past. Can affection grow between the cabinetmaker and the proprietress of St. Ignace’s newest business? When complications arise will they overcome adversity in time for The Lumberjack's Ball?
********************
Stop by the SEVEN blogs and leave a comment with your email address in order for us to contact you. This qualifies you for a chance to win the grand prize of a basket of surprise goodies!!! Also - Giveaways of Carrie’s books will be awarded at every blog stop, so leave a comment on each one!!!
Nancee Marchinowski - Perspectives by Nancee
Anne Payne - Stuff & Nonsense
Britney Adams - Buzzing About Books
Kathleen E. Belongia - Lane Hill House
*Author Carrie Fancett Pagels has offered one book copy, winner's choice, to a commenter here, to be chosen at random one week from today's posting. Please be sure to leave your email address with your comment in order for us to contact the winners. Ebooks are available to international residents. Print copies are available for US residents only.
The Fruitcake Challenge, The Lumberjack’s Ball, Return to Shirley Plantation: A Civil War Romance, God’s Provision in Tough Times, upcoming release Saving the Marquise’s Granddaughter: Ebook or paperback copy choice, A Cup of Christmas Cheer from Guidepost Books, hardcover only. Or Family Fiction Anthology of The Story 2014 which includes my award-winning short story “The Quilt Contest”, paperback only.
Biography
Carrie Fancett Pagels, Ph.D. Carrie Fancett Pagels, Ph.D., is an award-winning, and Amazon bestselling author, of Christian historical romance. She served as a psychologist for twenty-five years. Carrie lives in the Tidewater Virginia area with her family. When not writing, researching, blogging and enjoying tea, Carrie beads and reads—not necessarily in that order!







I'm so excited to see the cover of this book! Yay! Can't wait to read it and find out about this lady on the cover!
ReplyDeleteRebecca is a survivor, Natalie. She didn't start out that way but she is! Thanks!!!
DeleteThank you for visiting my blog, Natalie!
DeleteOops! I forgot to leave my email: nataliedmonk (at) gmail (dot) com
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Carrie on the upcoming release of your newest book ! You have more books out than I realized ! Can't wait to read it and find out the story of mercantile owner’s daughter !
ReplyDeleteDeanne Cnnamongirl(at)aol(dot)com
Thanks for stopping by, Deanne!
DeleteAnd I'll have this book and two others out in 2015, Lord willing, Deanne! Thanks for celebrating with us!
DeleteIt's so exciting that Ms. Carrie has a new book coming out! The cover is awesome. I can't wait to read THE LUMBERJACKS' BALL.
ReplyDeletepsalm103and138[at]gmail[dot]com
Thank you for visiting, Caryl!
DeleteThe cover is awesome!
ReplyDeletedbdempsey98(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm anxious to see what's inside! Thanks for visiting, Becky!
DeleteThanks so much, Becky! Rebecca would love your name!
DeletePlease have a wonderful, God-blessed day
ReplyDeleteChris
Thanks, Chris! You too!
DeleteNancee, Thank you for your interesting blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks to all for giveaway
mcnuttjem0{at}gmail{dot}com
Thanks, Jackie! This is fun sharing with other bloggers!
DeleteSome good looking book there!!!
ReplyDeletesierrafaith327(at)gmail.com
Sierra, thank you for visiting my blog!
DeleteI love the cover and I'm sure I will also love the content. Thank you for this great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteConnie
cps1950@gmail.com
I hope you will love the story, too, Connie! Thanks! The novel releases in April!
DeleteConnie, I'm happy you were able to join in today!
DeleteLooking forward to reading this wonderful book! Love the idea of a blog hop to reveal the cover:)
ReplyDeletebettimace at gmail dot com
Betti, this has been fun working with other bloggers toward the same goal! Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteThanks so much and congrats because random.org has YOU as the winner on Nancee's blog hop stop!!! Thanks so much for coming to the party! Thanks Nancee for being a great hostess!!!
DeleteHello! Have a wonderful and blessed day! Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteHappy to participate in this cover reveal and blog hop, Regina!
DeleteTHANKS so much, Nancee for revealing my new cover!!! Will come back by to comment to everyone in a moment!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, Carrie! It's my pleasure!
DeleteLovely cover. I can almost hear the birds singing from the trees around her. Roth6@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Debbie! The birds are singing like crazy today here in Virginia! I miss the woods of Michigan!
DeleteThank you for joining in the fun, Debbie!
DeleteSuch a fun cover reveal and blog hop, Carrie! Thank you for sharing a wonderful post, Nancee!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Britney!
DeleteLove the cover to The Lumberjack's Ball and really looking forward to reading it. I really enjoy Carrie's books.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the fun today, Ann!
DeleteBeautiful cover, Carrie—and very nice post by Nancee!
ReplyDeleteTY, Christy! Cynthia Hickey did a lovely job on it. Isn't Nancee's blog pretty?
DeleteThank you both!
DeleteLove the cover. Looking forward to reading the book.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in the party, Cheryl!
DeleteLove the cover. Looking forward to reading the book.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read this book. the first one is one of my favorite books!
ReplyDeletedkstevensneAToutlookD oTcOm
OKAY, so now you just MADE my day, DEANNA!!! Wow, I bet God made you type that!!! TY and this story is very different from Tom's and Jo's story. The third book, Lilacs for the Lumber Camp, returns to a spunky heroine. Rebecca Jane could have been spunky if she'd not been almost murdered. So this has a dark past, it is not in the book as far as back story per se. But God can help us overcome!!!
DeleteDeanna, thank you for visiting and joining in the fun!
DeleteAnother good one from Carrie! Thanks for doing this today, Nancee. :)
ReplyDeletelattebooks at hotmail dot com
TY, Susan, and yes TY NANCEE especially with all you have going on!
DeleteIt's my pleasure to help promote my friend and her upcoming release!
DeleteLove the cover Carrie! Can't wait to read The Lumberjack's Ball
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the post Nancee.
blessings, Tina
tfrice(at)comcast(dot)net
Thanks, Tina! I'm happy you were able to stop by!
DeleteBeautiful post, Nancee! I like how you put the individual book covers in here.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anne!
DeleteI love stories with a lumberjack theme! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletecolorvibrant at gmail dot com
TY Heidi! Garrett is an artsy type of lumberjack lol! He is a big guy with a soft heart and extremely talented. I really fell in love with him while I was writing this book. I didn't know he'd grow on me like he did!!!
DeleteHappy you had a chance to stop by, Heidi!
DeleteCongratulations on your latest release Carrie! Thanks for sharing Nancee!
ReplyDeleteRobin in NC rw620 at aol dot com
Hey ROBIN< TY! Nancee is such a peach for hosting me!!! It releases in April!
DeleteGreat to see you here once again, Robin!
DeleteThank you, Nancee, for your great post and to Carrie for writing this story we are all eager to read!!! Kathleen
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kathleen!
DeleteKATHLEEN, so happy you and NANCEE agreed to host me for the blog hop!
DeleteYou ladies are all amazing! Thank you so much for sharing and commenting on this cover reveal and blog hop. I hope you've been enjoying it! Please remember to leave your email address so that you qualify for the giveaways!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a really good read.
ReplyDeleteTY BONNIE! I should have the rest of the editors edits back by tomorrow or so. It releases in April! The ebook will be out then and the paperback in May!
DeleteThanks for stopping by, Bonnie!
DeleteHi Nancee. Good to see you on Carrie's Blog Hop. I really love this cover. Looks like you just walked up on this pretty lady. The story sounds sad, but good too. Will be glad to get to read it. Sorry wasn't here earlier but had a restless night so finally slept and was in bed late. Carrie is a great lady and friend. Thanks, Maxie > mac262(at)me(dot)com <
ReplyDeleteYes, Carrie is a great lady and friend. Sorry you didn't sleep well. You have to sleep late on those days. I do it quite often!
DeleteAnd you two are great ladies and friends to me, TY! Hugs all around and hope tonight is better for sleep!
DeleteLove the cover! She looks like a very determined and strong lady! Putting this on my to read list!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog, Dorie!
DeleteLovely cover; awesome sounding book! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Amada (pronounced: a.m.a.th.a)
amada_chavezATyahooDOTcom
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis sounds like a good read!!!
ReplyDeleteMy e-mail. leanderson1954ATyahooDOTcom
DeleteIt sounds good to me, especially since it is based in Michigan, my lifetime home!
DeleteNancee, thank you for being part of the blog hop! Love Carrie's new cover and I can't wait to read it!
ReplyDeletebookwarp(at)gmail(dot)com
Thank you for joining us, Angi! This has been a fun day!
DeleteI love that cover, wow. What a nice giveaway. I hope I win one of these great books. Congrats on the new book Carrie.
ReplyDeleteTY, Tammy! I bet I'll keep the post lady busy next week!
DeleteCongrats to Carrie! Beautiful cover! What fun!
ReplyDeletesusanlulu@yahoo.com
Thanks so much, Susan! I'm so glad Spring is coming soon here!
DeleteI am so excited about your new book, Carrie. I can't wait to read it and the cover is wonderful. Thank you for the opportunity!
ReplyDeletemauback55 at gmail dot com
Looks great.
ReplyDeleteThereadmaster@me.com
TY Virginia!
DeleteThanks for giving me the chance to win a paperback copy of this book.
ReplyDeleteJanet E.
von1janet(at)gmail(dot)com
Very nice looking cover. Carrie is such a great author. I can't wait to read this.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, SONJA! I hope this tale of God having plans that don't match ours will bless people!
DeleteSounds like a wonderful book. Love the cover!
ReplyDeletestraitfromthehive(at)gmail(dot)com
I looks like you may have another winner here Carrie! I would be nice to win a copy of "The Lumberjacks' Ball".
ReplyDeletewfnren at aol dot com
I'm so excited about the cover reveal! Kudos to you, Carrie.
ReplyDeletemay_dayzee(at)yahoo(dot)com
Beautiful cover. The other books look great as well.
ReplyDeletemelissa(dot)snoopy(at)yahoo(dot)com
The Beta readers get their hands on it within the next 48 hours so we'll see what they think, Melissa! TY!
DeleteLove the cover too! I can't wait to read this one, tough subjects treated with God's care & love. Thank you. Blessings!!! chris_davebures@bellsouth.net
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've done it again, Carrie! With just the little that you have shared, I can tell that this story is truly one that will draw the reader in and have them on the edge of their seat, page by page.The "Lumberjack's Ball" tale of how God can take something horrible (Rebecca's attack)and bring them to where God can make all things new. Looking forward to reading The Lumberjack Ball! I love the cover, the colors and the scenery and lovely young lady!
ReplyDeleteTY GRACIE! I still can't believe God wanted me to use that horrid song and change this story but I did it! I hope people will be blessed by this story of overcoming!
DeleteThis promises to be a wonderful read.
ReplyDeleteI really hope so, Mary! For a Tired Old Mommy like me to write it God has to be in it! Blessings!
DeleteThis was so fun and I'm so encouraged by the nice comments! I pray you'll enjoy the story!
ReplyDeleteHi Carrie, how exciting this must be for you. I know I am excited to read this book. I am sure it will prove to be a great read just like the Fruitcake Challenge and Return to Shirley Plantation were. Two of which I greatly enjoyed. Congratulations and many blessings! lisastifler@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your kinds words, Lisa!!! YOU ARE THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER LISA!!! CONGRATS!!!
DeleteYour books sound like the kind I enjoy reading.
ReplyDeletejwisley8(at)me (dot)com
Thanks so much, Joye! Many blessings!
DeleteLove good books! jarning67(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on all 7 hops, Joan! Hope you get to read and enjoy this upcoming release!
DeleteWow! I've been busy helping my daughter this week, with an almost 4-year-old and 11-month-old twins, and I'm so excited to see so many comments regarding Carrie's cover reveal and blog hop! Thank you to each of you for taking the time to visit my blog and enjoy this reveal and blog hop. Best wishes to each of you in the drawing for prizes!
ReplyDeleteOoh! It looks like I need to add this Lumberjack book to my list, it looks like a wonderful book! katie07edhar(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to reading it myself, Katie!
DeleteThis books looks great! I love blog hops, great way to learn of new-to-me authors & visit new blogs. Thank you for the chance to win a copy of "The Lumberman's Ball" & an awesome prize package!
ReplyDeleteteamob4 (at) gmail (dot) com
I agree! These blog hops are a fun way to become acquainted with new authors and new friends!
DeleteLooks good, love books that take place in Michigan.
ReplyDeletegrams57[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm looking forward to reading it also! I'm a lifelong resident of Michigan, so that's an instant draw for me!
DeleteI think you would enjoy these books then! I grew up in Michigan and sure do miss it!!! Thanks for coming by!
DeleteLove the cover of this book. Thank you so much for giving us a chance to win this book. I have never done a blog hop, I guess I am getting ready to learn how. Nancee, you are one busy women.
ReplyDeletepam1lunsford(at)gmail(dot)com
Pamela, thank you for your kind comments. Yes, I am a busy woman! Sometimes I think I should slow down a bit! LOL!
Delete